Current Openings for 2018-2019 School Year:
- None at this time
- Bus Drivers (Field Trips/Substitute bus routes)
- Substitute Teachers
- Middle School Girls Basketball Coach
- Middle School Girls Soccer Coach
LWCS personnel are required to:
- Personally confess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and publicly attend a protestant church.
- All employees must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This commitment should be easily observed through regular church attendance and involvement and a life style, both in and out of school, that is consistent with the highest standards of Christian morality.
- Live a Christian lifestyle
- All employees of LWCS must recognize that our modeling in attitude and behavior has a direct influence on the students we educate. All employees must exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and Christian living both at school and in private life. Lake Worth Christian requires all employees to exhibit the highest standards in their personal, spiritual, moral, and legal lives. Any infraction considered major allows for immediate unpaid dismissal of the employee.
- Send their children to LWCS
- All teachers and staff are required to send their children to Lake Worth Christian School unless a waiver is granted by the school board.
- Comply with State of Florida and Federal law
- Before employment can begin, it is Federal Law that employees provide the school with documents for verifying both identity and employment eligibility. This can be done by providing documents listed as acceptable by the U.S. Department of Justice such as birth certificate, social security card, alien registration receipt card, United States passport, voter’s registration card, driver’s license with photo.
- Undergo a background check:
- In compliance with accreditation standards and workmen’s compensation regulations, all newly hired full and part time employees must submit to a background check and drug test.
- Be a certified teacher
- Teachers are required to be certified or eligible to be certified by the State of Florida. Florida recognized certification from most other States with reciprocity.
To apply for a position, return the Application Form, resume, cover letter, statement of faith and any other requested documentation to:
Jim Harwood, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org.